A) Taeguek (i) No. 5 (ii) Student’s choice.
(B) Basics: Instructor to select 6 techniques
(1) Double knife hand block, side kick land in guarding block (seniors above 10) Back Stance
(2) Inner crescent kick, moving forward Back Stance
(3) Back thrust mid-section, high section roundhouse kick, keeping up on toes. (All Ages) Fighting Stance
(4) Double round-house kick (same leg) low and high (keeping up on toes). (All Ages) Fighting Stance
(5) Double side kick (same leg) low and high, (keeping up on toes). (All Ages) Fighting Stance
(6) Reverse hook kick (return to starting position) Back Stance (All Ages)
(7) Front leg mid-section front kick, high section round-house kick (same leg) Back Stance
(8) Jumping front kick (high), moving forward Fighting Stance
(9) Any other techniques of examiners choice from additional sheet if required.
(C) One Step Sparring
(i) Inner block (to outside of arm), reverse turn elbow strike to back of the head
(ii) Knife hand block (to outside of arm) - side kick off front leg.
(iii) Free choice of techniques - number to be determined by examiner.
(i) Attacking and Defending across floor
(ii) Technique (x 2 rounds) Focus Mitt Kicking 2 one Minute Rounds (moving around; kicker and mitt holder to be marked).
(iii) Self defence (2 frontal and 2 rear attacks)
(E) Destruction on frame (age 20+ only)
(i) Reverse inner knife hand (front stance)
(ii) Back kick
General Korean terms.